APNN serves its members and the NeuroPhysics Therapy® profession in the following ways.
- Its website designates the Certified NeuroPhysics Therapy® (NPT) professionals who are certified educationally and licensed professionally to serve clients using NPT theory and methods at their respective therapeutic Certificate levels.
- It processes applications for APNN membership and professional NPT licences
- It maintains policies and procedures and communicates them to members.
- It monitors compliance with the APNN code of ethics including truth in advertising.
- It monitors members’ possession of the following requirements to practise:
- Current professional liability insurance,
- Current governmental clearance for adults working with children (e.g., in Australia, the blue card)
- Current certifications in first aid and CPR.
- It supports the profession’s needs-identification for areas of continuing professional development (CPD).
- It will offer courses to members that meet required and voluntary CPD needs.